Massimo Mussapi is a designer and architect, his studio is based in Milan, has been working for several years also in the Far East.
His firm is one of the very few focused on product design for the hospitality industry, from furniture systems to technical equipment. His innovative projects always arise from a deep exploration of reality and materialize in a strategic vision that integrates design, marketing and communication.
- He received the ITALIAN INNOVATION AWARD OF THE YEAR – for his project FLYINGROOM which presents new products, furnishings and technical equipment specifically designed for hotel use, together with solutions aimed at overcoming every physical and cultural disability.
- The collection of accessories for public spaces CAPO-FAMILY for SEGIS, won the first prize at CONTRACT DESIGN AWARD.
- For the project of professional ovens Combistar FX of ANGELO PO Grandi Cucine received the MENTION OF HONOUR OF THE COMPASSO D’ORO ADI, one of the oldest and prestigious design award.
- LUXOR, refrigerated display cases designed for SAGI SpA, has received the MENTION OF HONOR of th COMPASSO D’ORO and also the RED DOT DESIGN AWARD.
- FLYINGBAR– the thinnest hotel minibar in the world, designed by Mussapi for INDEL B – was selected for the ADI INDEX COMPASSO D’ORO and was awarded the PLATINUM ADEX AWARD in Las Vegas.
He was the designer appointed by the French Salon EQUIPHOTEL to represent Italy in the editions 2012 and 2014.
IN 2019 He had the honor of being invited by HOST, one of the most important hospitality salons in the world, to present his projects in a large personal exhibition.
Massimo Mussapi is lecturer at RAFFLES Milano Design Institute and was lecturer at IED European Institute of design; POLI.design Polytechnic of Milan; Lantao Cultural Center of Beijing.